You are driving home from work on a Thursday evening already thinking about relaxing for the whole weekend. May-be even a nap or two. You pull in the driveway, walk in the front door and there it is... a big wet yellow circle right in the middle of your den. Of course your pet is nowhere to be found... and neither are the kids or the husband.
YOU HAVE CHOICES
Don't give up your evening just yet. Yes, there are some preliminary steps you can take that are important, but pet stains on carpets are extra tough. Here is what you can do in order of importance...
- Please don't kill the pet
- Take some paper towels and apply pressure with your foot (be sure you are not bare-footed) to the stained area. Repeat this step several times.
- Take a damp cloth and blot the stained area. Do not rub, just blot.
- Leave the cloth on the stained area.
- Call a professional commercial cleaning company like Pegasus.
San Antonio Carpet Cleaning Made Easy
Pet stains are tough. There are many factors that determine how easy or difficult pet stains can be.
- How long has the stain been sitting
- Is there any evidence that your kids or husband started the clean-up (oh well I had to ask)
- Did the stain reach the padding
- Is your pet sorry for the trouble they caused (just kidding, does not affect the stain but will make you feel better)
Pet urine crystallizes. This causes the clean up to be even more difficult. So the question is... how to remove pet stains from carpet. To remove pet stains from carpet, the easy answer is call us. We have the know-how and the equipment to ensure your carpet will be looking brand new. This makes your job easier and your naps can remain on your calendar.
You already have so much to do in keeping your home clean. Enjoy your weekend. Pegasus has your back.
WE MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER AND WE SAVE YOU MONEY TOO