The guests are scheduled to be at your house on Saturday afternoon. You are excited to see them but not so excited about all of the clean up required, especially your carpets. You look at tour budget and you think there is enough room to have the carpets cleaned but are at a loss for who to call that can meet your budget and show up by the end of the week. Then you are handed a special project at work that will require even more of your time. Don't give up just yet.
WE HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH FOR YOU
There is no need to add a search and cost comparison to you hectic schedule. Pegasus Carpet care has already done the research for you. Carpet Cleaning San Antonio costs for an average home run between $90 and $180 for 3 rooms. That is a big range. One principle that should be applied is the old adage "you get what you pay for". You don't have time for the carpet cleaning services to dry, only to see stains resurface the day your guests arrive. So while carpet cleaning cost should be a consideration, please keep in mind some important other factors.
Carpet Cleaning Services, What Else to Consider
Obviously you want more than just a fair price. You desire a quality job, carpet cleaning companies that will show up on time and especially companies that value integrity and won't jump the price once they show up. A great job, on time, done right the first time and their quote is the final price.
OTHER FACTORS MATTER
In addition to price, there are other important factors to consider. Here are just a few:
- Scheduling- What is the company’s response time. Do they work around your schedule? Are they able to accept and perform on a rush job?
- Experience - Inexperienced or professional trained technicians. Carpet cleaning services can sometimes be more complicated than just surface cleaning your carpets. Does the company train their technicians on the best remedies for problem carpets?
- Equipment- The right equipment for every job. Tough stains may require specialized equipment
- (like a power scrubber). Some jobs are simply tougher than others. Does your company have the right equipment on their trucks to handle special jobs?
- Company Values - This might not matter to some, but it sure does to us! Trained Technicians are important. Additional fees added to your service will frustrate you. You need transparent and truthful quotes that will get you quality service at a good price. Pegasus lives out our company values every minute of every day.
Pegasus Carpet Care can indeed put a big check mark by all of these important factors AND we offer competitive pricing to boot. We have plenty of testimonies to back up this statement.
So check out our research and we will be waiting to serve you. We have been taking care of San Antonio carpets for over 20 years! You and the guests arriving this weekend are in good hands with Pegasus.