Renting or buying a carpet cleaning machine for your internal maintenance personnel might seem like a cost-effective option for commercial businesses, but consider the cost of equipment maintenance.
For realtors or property managers who have to deal with dirty floors on a regular basis, hiring a San Antonio commercial carpet cleaning company is crucial.
Commercial carpet cleaners offer a variety of benefits that you simply can't get with a personal carpet cleaning machine.
Here are the top 5 benefits of a commercial carpet cleaning company:
1. Saves time – Time is something that everybody could use a little more of. Carpet cleaning involves moving furniture, vacuuming, treating spots, and per-treating the area to ensure a deep clean. Professional carpet cleaners will do all of the hard work, saving you time and labor.
2. Professional equipment – Personal carpet cleaning machines can only do so much. The equipment used by commercial carpet cleaners are typically certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means they offer extremely strong suction that can reach the deepest and most set-in stains. These professional grade machines will also remove harmful allergens and chemicals that have been embedded into the carpet.
3. Protection - Professional carpet cleaning services not only provide industrial strength cleaning solutions, but they will also protect your carpets from future stains by applying specially designed cleaning agents that protect carpet fibers from normal wear and tear in the future. This treatment gives carpet an extended lifespan, while keeping them clean and fresh for as long as possible.
4. Full restoration – Unlike personal carpet cleaning equipment, a commercial carpet cleaning service can restore and repair carpet back to its original quality, color, and beauty. Their machines will remove odors, stains, mold, and mildew that is left untouched by lesser equipment.
5. Other services – Many commercial carpet cleaning companies also offer a wide variety of additional household services such as:
- Carpet repair
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Water Extraction
- Interior painting services
Companies that offer multiple services are extremely helpful for anybody who is responsible for maintaining multiple properties.
Pegasus Carpet Care offers many commercial cleaning services to realtors, property managers, and multi-tenant building managers.
The bottom line is, hiring a carpet cleaning service saves precious time and money while protecting flooring from future damage. Their professional machines are able to reach places a personal carpet cleaner simply cannot, keeping carpets looking fresh and clean for many years to come.